How do I book a rental?
Find the perfect Holiday rental
Whether you’re looking for a Relaxing Beachside Apartment or a Villa with Pool for a Weekend or Longer stays, Holidays in Spain 4 U will make it easier than ever to find the right rental for your next trip.
- Select Properties for Rent
- Calendar Search
- Add your travel dates (or leave this field blank, if your dates are flexible)
- Review the list of available properties
- Use filters to narrow your results by Categories, location, and more
Once you’ve found a property you like, check the Location, Conditions and Price, read the reviews and house rules to make sure it’s a good fit for you.
Send a Booking Request
Found the perfect place? Below the Property Information there is a section that says
Book this Property enter your dates and number of Persons click search
If the dates are available, click on the Select Booking Option confirm the Price and dates
If NOT, available it will say Please Contact, look at another Property that is Available
YOUR RESERVATION SUMMARY will ask you to Book NOW
Please Complete your details as per the Form, don’t forget the captcha
This will ask you to submit and take you to the PayPal payment section please make sure you have your payment details with you.
You will be asked to Pay the Deposit of 25% to secure the Booking
Confirmation will be emailed by return.
Ask a question before booking
To Make an enquiry please select the Property you are interested in and select Request More Details
We will get back to as quickly as we can to answer any question(s) and send a quote. If your happy with the details, you be able to book directly as above.
After your booking is confirmed
All that’s left to do is pack your bags! In the meantime, email us to help prepare for your trip.
- Send us a message if you have any Questions
- Make a payment or cancel your booking
- Find useful information about the property, including check-in details and directions
- Require Airport Transfers
- Baby Equipment Hire
- Mobility Hire
- Submit a review after your stay to share your experience with others